Tata Consultancy Services is a worldwide known IT company that provides IT services, business solutions, BPOs, consulting-led services, and solutions along with so much more. It is one of the world’s most renowned companies by having offices in over 46 countries representing 146 nationalities. They have been around for a little more than half a century now with a transforming journey. They have their headquarters in Mumbai, India, and have employed over lakhs of people generating employment. Most multinational companies have strict privilege policies, and hence they do not even let their employees use their laptops or computers, and they are provided with portals. The employees working at TCS are no different, and the company updated its settings a couple of years back to a VPN i.e., virtual private network.
TCS, with the help of a VPN, shifted to private networks over the past few years. The employees can use some of the data and exchange it through public networks also. VPN also protects this information, and it is used for securing all the data. TCS Webmail has become tough to access outside their system is also due to the VPN. The TCS Webmail can be accessed by computers or smartphones both. Tata Consultancy Services introduced the TCS Webmail for all the email services.
One can be eligible to access TCS Webmail only if they are TCS employees. It is a very easy and accessible platform to use. Some employees have been seen to have trouble logging in and using the TCS webmail, and usually, they cannot do it outside the premises of their offices. But now the employees, with the help of private networks, can have access to the TCS Webmail.
Given that it is a multinational company, it has to keep its communications strong worldwide. This software is run by the TCS that gets powered by Ultimax. It just does not make things smooth but is also very organized for all the employees. Every structured organization maintains the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) that handles the everyday business and services like the Timesheet, HR Services, Salary Management, and other activities. These functions are taken care of and maintained by TCS Ultimatix. They greatly manage all the tasks and multiple services.
TCS Webmail Login Process
All the details about the process to register and login to your TCS Webmail are available for the employees here. The official webpage of Tata Consultancy Services was webmail.tcs.com, through which the employees could access all their emails. The company upgraded to Citrix to provide a better experience to employees. The TCS web portal was the webmail.tcs.com but then converted into an application based portal that could be accessed through the Citrix workspace. It is compatible with both ios and android operating systems.
Step-by-step process to log in to TCS Webmail:
Employees can access TCS Webmail through your smartphones also. The following steps are:
- Install the Citrix Receiver app that is available online.
- After the application has been installed, open Netscaler Gateway( https://myapp.tcs.com/vpn/index.html), where you pick the lotus webmail and navigate to the portal.
- The Tata Consultancy Services login page will open.
- Put your Ultimax credentials in the system, and you log in to proceed further.
- Now you can access all your mails and work smoothly.
|Log in||The Ultimax Credentials.|
|Eligibility||Any employee working with Tata Consultancy Services.|
|Benefits||Emails, Online meetings, video conferences, etc.|
|Modem to use||Laptops and Smartphones.|
Access TCS Webmail through outside outlook:
Employees can also access this webmail from outside by going to Lotus webmail to fetch the device’s TCS Webmail page. After signing in, the employees can access the emails through a smartphone. One can access all the mails from outside the Tata Consultancy System using the Citrix without any error or difficulties by these easy steps.
Recover the TCS Webmail if you forgot your username/password:
There are times when employees cannot log in to the TCS Webpage because they forgot their password and want to recover the account. This process is extremely simple and hasslefree. The employee can then take the following steps in the respective TCS Ultimax ERP tool:
- The first step is to open the TCS Ultimax ERP tool.
- There is a ‘forgot username/password’ option on the screen, and you need to click on that.
- You need to provide the information that is asked for related to the employee account to recover the password.
- After this process, you are again given access to your account in the TCS Webmail.
Tata Consultancy Services also has TCS Webex, where the employees can attend online meetings, do video conferences, and speak to any employee worldwide. Some of the features of TCS Webex are:
- It is a medium for taking small employee sessions and/or giving various lectures to the employees.
- There are different training, webinars, and other exercises done in the application for the employees efficiently.
- It has a capacity of handling from 100-3000 employees to attend any online event smoothly.
- Many video conferencing and meetings are held on this application.
- This application runs smoothly on both computers and phones.
Login to TCS Webex
The detailed login process to the TCS Webex is:
- Open the official webpage by the URL address at the search bar: https://tcs.webex.com/webappng/sites/tcs/dashboard?siteurl=tcs respectively.
- You should enter all the information about the respective search bar meeting to join and start the session.
- There is an option to sign-in on the right side of the webpage, and then it will navigate you to the TCS Ultimax ERP tool portal.
- Login the credentials and access all the emails as well.
These are the very simple and basic steps through which a person can log in and access the TCS Webmail. It is very employee-friendly and has so many features that the employees get in one single place. It is an upgraded system with all the facilities and is well programmed. The TCS Webmail is secured, maintains privacy, and has made the entire organization more disciplined, organized, and well connected.